Hi! Thanks for checking out Regis University, a liberal arts college at the base of the Rocky Mountains, in always-sunny Colorado... You're probably thinking about getting your undergraduate education at a small, private, Catholic, Jesuit liberal arts college that offers diversity, personal attention, and generous scholarships and financial aid. Oh, and you might also like that U.S. News & World Reports ranks Regis among the best educational values in the western U.S. With over 50 undergraduate education programs of study, proximity to downtown Denver and year round outdoor activities, you could say that Regis College has it all.
Regis prides itself on the level of education and opportunity its course offerings provide students. However, none of it would be possible without a diverse, talented and devoted faculty. Whether you have an area of interest, questions about how your major will help you in the real world, or want to do in-depth research on a subject, chances are, one of our faculty has the knowledge and the passion to help you achieve your goal. Our faculty are highly educated, widely experienced and deeply committed to the students of Regis.
You're not one-dimensional and your school shouldn't be either! At Regis, we're about the whole person - including spirituality. Whatever your background, whatever your faith, you will find the resources here to support you in your quest to live a well-rounded life as a leader in the service of others!
Sure, there are lots of schools out there who may offer a liberal arts education with a great faculty. And some of them might even offer spiritual support. But Regis has all that AND the opportunity to live and work in a safe, yet exciting community, just minutes away from the culture and diversity of Denver! Or if the mountains are more your thing, you can make it from dorm room to chairlift in about an hour! Learn more about the endless possibilities of the Regis lifestyle...
Regis is Colorado's only Catholic/Jesuit University. It is located in one of the most beautiful and interesting places in the world. Denver, Colorado has been selected one of the top-ranked college towns by size. To see a complete list, please click here Top ranked College Towns by size. Consider the following facts about Denver and Colorado:
- Second highest number of college graduates per capita in the U.S. (after Washington, D.C.).
- Nation's most highly educated downtown workforce.
- One of the U.S.'s fastest growing metropolitan regions.
- Over 300 days of sunshine a year--more than San Diego or Miami Beach.
- Metro area receives only 15 inches of precipitation a year, about the same as Los Angeles.
- Mid-winter temperatures of 60 degrees are common.
- One of only 10 U.S. cities with four or more major professional sports franchises.
- The top public transportation systems in the nation.
- The Denver Center for the Performing Arts, the second largest in the U.S., hosts over 10 Broadway productions each season.